Orders by Phone 0044(0)1444 232211
Orders online: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders by Post: Amtech UK
Unit 2, Sovereign Business Park
Albert Drive, Burgess Hill, West Sussex
RH15 9TY, England
HOW TO ORDER ONLINE:
Our ordering process is very simple and user-friendly:
- To add an item to the cart, simply click the "Add to Basket" button for that item or click the 'View Details' button for more information.
- On the details screen, you can select the quantity you wish to add to your basket as well as any other options available for the chosen product.
- To view the contents of your basket, please use the 'My Cart' link shown at the, top-right of your screen.
- To check out and pay, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and follow the steps.
- You can choose a separate invoice and delivery address, and also specify special delivery instructions in the Comments section.
- Please note that the process of collecting your card details is performed on a SECURE SERVER and therefore 100% SECURE SHOPPING IS GUARANTEED.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order.
We offer a variety of ways to pay for your purchases:
- Credit or debit card (we accept all major cards)
- Pro-forma invoice. We will email a pro-forma invoice once we receive your order. Simply call us 0044(0)1444 232211 to make payment by Card or bank transfer. Details of our bank account will appear on your invoice. We will despatch your goods on receipt of your payment.
- Nett monthly account facility (you must have an established credit account to use this facility)
- Please note that we do not open credit accounts for 'one-off' orders except in the case of local authority departments who can submit an original purchase order to the address above. We are pleased to open credit facilities for corporate customers ordering minimum of £500.00 + VAT on a monthly basis, simply call our accounts department for a credit application form or download the application form here.
RETURNS GOODS POLICY:
- Any goods ordered by the buyer and subsequently returned to AMTECH UK for reason other than manufacturing fault, will be subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the invoice value of the goods. The forgoing condition is further subject to goods being returned in the condition dispatched, and the responsibility for any costs or charges incurred in the return of such goods will be borne by the buyer.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging in which they arrived. Adequate measures must be taken by the buyer to ensure a safe return.
- All refurbished and ex-demo products/equipment are purchased at your own risk and are non refundable.
- In all cases, Amtech UK reserves the right to make the final determination as to which products may be returned, how much credit will be allowed and what charges will be assessed.
- We cannot accept returns of used, abused, defaced or damaged equipment.
Other than the largest machines in our range, we normally stock all the products listed on our web site and dispatch them direct from our own warehouse. The customer however accepts that not all items are in stock at all times, and in this case delivery may take longer than would otherwise be the case.
We aim to deliver all orders on next day delivery service. Customers requiring an urgent delivery are advised to ring 01444 232211 to confirm stock availability.
Our usual delivery schedule is from Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm. We do cater for delivery times before 10:30 and 12:00 AM but this is at an extra cost. Specific delivery days, including Saturdays, and alternative delivery addresses can be accommodated but these are also subject to additional carriage charges.
Please call our customer service department for deliveries outside the Mainland UK.
12 MONTH RETURN TO BASE WARRANTY:
All our equipment has been carefully tested and inspected at the factories. It is guaranteed, subject to the terms stated in this guarantee, to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. We will repair or replace any parts which, upon examination, prove to be defective in material and workmanship.
We offer a comprehensive, 12 months "Return To Base Warranty". The start date of the "Return To Base Warranty" is the date your item is despatched If a fault occurs within this period, then you will need to contact us on 01444 232211. We will try to diagnose the problem over the phone; if this cannot be done then you will need to send the unit back to us at the above address via recorded delivery service. The customer is responsible for all carriage charges on this warranty and any damages to the machine during the transit. If required, we can arrange for the faulty machine to be collected but the collection costs must be paid for in advance of the collection. If the problem turns out not to be related to a machine failure (i.e. an operator misuse or operator damage) then the repair cost must be paid for before the machine is returned.
NOTE: Electric cables, switches, carbon brushes and couplings are exempt from these guarantees, but the purchaser is assured that meticulous care has been exercised in the selection, assembling and testing of these parts before shipping. This guarantee does not apply to damage caused by accident, misuse, negligence, abuse, fire and water. Guarantee is void if products are used for any purpose other than that which was intended. Please read instruction manuals and maintenance instructions carefully.
DAMAGED OR LOST MERCHANDISE CLAIMS:
Report all claims for goods damaged during delivery by the courier but remember to keep the original delivery box for inspection by the courier. Claims must be made within 14 days of delivery.
All carriers require you to inform us about shortages or damaged material.
IMPORTANT: Do not sign for the delivery until you have checked the number of boxes and checked for damage. Freight damaged claims must be initiated by you. Keep both the delivery container and the damaged material for inspection or pick-up.