CFR Shut Out ASIT Stain Blocker (3.78 Litres)
In-tank and topically applied anti-stain concentrate. When used in-tank during the cleaning process, it imparts anti-stain properties to each individual fibre.
SHUT OUT ASIT is an in-tank additive and topical spray which is especially designed to replace or enhance the built in soil release properties of today’s carpet and upholstery that may have been removed during normal use.
SHUT OUT ASIT will also impart anti-stain and soil release properties to untreated carpets, upholstery and fabrics when used as directed. It is especially effective when used in the CFR Recycling System. When properly applied, fibres will stay cleaner longer, will reduce carpet fibre abrasion and prolong the life and beauty of both carpet and upholstery.
SUITABLE FOR USE ON:
- Wool, cotton and synthetic fibre carpets and upholstery
- Easy to use, cost effective.
- In tank additive, no additional labour required to apply, no excess liquids applied.
- As a topical spray only half as much water applied compared to conventional topicals.
MEETS SPECIFICATIONS FOR FIFTH GENERATION CARPETS:
- Maintenance costs are lowered through reduced time and frequency of cleaning.
- Built in soil resistance allows more dry soil to be removed during routine maintenance.
- Aesthetic appeal and useful life of the fabric are retained for a substantially longer time.
- Allows treated carpets to release more soil during the wet cleaning process.
- May also be used on untreated carpets.
|Appearance||Clear Yellow Liquid|
16ml per litre of water.
Topical Spray Wet Surface:
160ml per litre of water
Apply at rate of 10 sq. meters per litre
Topical Spray Dry Surface:
80ml per litre of water
Apply at a rate of 5 sq meters per litre
|Freeze / Thaw Stability||Stable|
|pH||5.00 - 5.50|
|Shelf Life||12 Month|
|Specific Gravity||1.01 - 1.02|