17" Red Malish Flex Scrub Pad
The Malish Red Flex Scrub brush offers the durability of grit brushes with minimum aggression. For daily scrubbing on a variety of tiles, LVT, terrazzo and non-slip epoxy finishes.
Flex Scrub™, the ultimate bristled floor pad that attaches as quickly and easily as a traditional floor cleaning pad yet provides a much deeper level of cleaning. Flex Scrub™ reaches deep into grout lines and textures where regular floor pads can’t.
With a quick-change universal adaptor, our patent-pending Flex Coupler allows for easy installation to any pad driver.
Flex Scrub™ fits most traditional 175-350 rpm machines: single-disc, auto scrubber, ride on, orbital.
- Experience powerful performance
- Achieve a deeper clean unlike any other scrubbing floor pad
- Reduce labour and productivity cost by outlasting traditional floor pads up to 50 to 1
- Install easily to any pad driver
Easy to use:
- No need to stop-and-flip
- Won’t gum up when cleaning and stripping
- Self-cleaning so no need to wash it out
- No concern about heeling and floor damage
- Flexible and lightweight
General Scrubbing - Vinyl Tile, LVT, Terrazzo, Ceramic/Quarry Tile, Linoleum, Marble, "Raised Disc" Rubber Tile and Non-Slip Epoxy Finish.
- Self-cleaning bristles break up and sweep away dirt, preventing a dirt/bacteria nest from forming.
- Superior cleaning of grouted and textured floors.
- Bristled floor pads outlast traditional pads up to 50 to 1, reducing down time for pad change, labour costs and product costs.
- Bristled floor pads won’t gum up, so cleaning and stripping can be completed faster – saving time and labour costs.
- Bristled floor pads last longer than traditional pads, reducing landfill waste.
The Revolutionary Malish Flex Scrub Pad
Flex Scrub Outperforms Traditional Floor Pads
Flex Scrub Pit Crew Change