Pioneer Eclipse First Step Floor Sealer (4 Litres)
Very Durable foundation for UHS coatings.
Water-based sealer that protects high traffic areas and old or porous floors from dirt, grime, water and stains. Provides a very durable foundation for high speed burnishing.
- Excellent for UHS maintenance programs
- Will not yellow or darken coating
- Detergent resistant
- Withstands repeated scrubbing
RECOMMENDED FLOOR SURFACES All resilient tile flooring. Directions for use:
- Strip floor with recommended floor stripper, stripping machine and pad or brushes manufactured by Amano Pioneer Eclipse.
- Neutralize floor using EnviroStar Green™ Neutralizer.
- Rinse floor thoroughly with water and allow to dry.
- Apply 2 coats of FIRST STEP Sealer with a clean synthetic mop. Allow floor to dry between coats.
- Apply recommended floor coating manufactured by Amano Pioneer Eclipse. Follow label instructions.
- Burnish as desired.
|Coverage:||1500 ft²/gal first coat 37 m²/l
2500 to 3000 ft²/gal 61 to 74 m²/litre
|Drying Time:||About 30 minutes|