Chemspec Formula 429 (5 Litres)
A water-based anti-microbial with multi-surface broad spectrum kill and residual control
Formula 429 (Ready to Use) features rapid kill and strong residual capabilities for a broad spectrum of microbial activity. Easily prepared and soluble in water. Tolerant of soils, hard water, etc. Non-corrosive, economical and does not form resistance.
- Suitable for white to grey water contaminations
- Effective for political micro control of Paeruglnos, E.coli, S.aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Baclllus suttillis, MRSA, C.difficlie, Asperquillus niger, Listeria, Salmonella, Legionella pneumophila
Direction for use Spraying:
- Use neat, do not dilute (Ready to use), using a pump up sprayer.
- Spray all contaminated surfaces prior to handling.
- Remove source contamination.
- Clean all affected areas.
- Spray all affected areas for broad spectrum kill and residual control.
Directions for use ULV Fogging:
- Use neat, do not dilute (ready to use) in the Chemspec B and G ULV Fogger.
- Use of evidence strips (429ES) is recommended to indicate effective fogging has been achieved.
- No rinsing required.
|Unit Size||5 Litre Bottle|