Equinox Floor Polish (4 Litres)
Our toughest and most durable floorpolish
High solids formula for ultra high speed applications. Produces a finish so tough that it significantly reduces the frequency of recoating and burnishing. Provides excellent gloss, scuff resistance and long lasting durability to terrazzo and marble floors.
- Hard, durable polish
- Deep wet-look shine
- Reduces labour costs
- Clear, non-yellowing
- Classified by UL as to slip resistance only
All resilient tile floors and most types of terrazzo, marble, concrete and quarry tile.
Directions for use: INITIAL APPLICATION
- Remove old polish and sealer.
- Neutralize floor using a neutral cleaner or EnviroStar Green™ All Purpose Neutralizer.
- Rinse floor again with clean, cold water and allow to dry. OPTIONAL: Apply 2 thin coats of sealer to high-traffic areas and old or porus floors.
- Apply 4-6 coats of EQUINOX Floor Polish with a clean, synthetic mop. NOTE: Do not exceed an initial applictaion of a combined 6 coats of floor coating and sealer.
- Allow to dry thoroughly between coats and prior to burnishing. NOTE: To prevent contaminiation do not pour unused product from bucket into original container.
Directions for use: ROUTINE MAINTENANCE
- Sweep floor daily with a dust mop.
- To clean floor use mop or scrubber with neutral cleaner.
- Restore shine as needed with floor maintainer.
- Burnish as desired with ultra high speed machine and pad.
- As needed, perform a deep scrub and re-coat applying an additional 1-2 coats of EQUINOX Floor Polish.
- Allow floor to dry thoroughly between coats and prior to burnishing.
- Strip floor when desired results cannot be achieved with routine maintenance.
|Coverage:||2500 to 3000 ft²/gal 61 to 74 m²/litre|
|Drying Time:||About 30 minutes|
|Slip Resistance:||Meets requirements|