Sta-Brite 20 Floor Polish (4 Litres)
Our No buff formula with high initial gloss
Pioneer Eclipse Sta-Bright 20 Low maintenance floor polish.
An excellent, low maintenance coating with outstanding resistance to scuffs, scratches, black heel marks and detergent scrubbings.
- Dries quickly
- Extremely glossy shine
- Easy application
- No burnishing required
Recommended Floor Surfaces:
Vinyl composite tile ("VCT") flooring.
Ideal for floors where ultra high-speed ("UHS") burnishing is not practical.
Directions for use: INITIAL APPLICATION
- Remove old polish and sealer.
- Neutralize floor using a neutral cleaner or EnviroStar Green All All Purpose Neutralizer.
- Rinse floor again with clean, cold water and allow to dry. OPTIONAL: Apply 2 thin coats of sealer to high-traffic areas and old or porous floors.
- Apply 5-6 coats of STA-BRITE Floor Polish with a clean, synthetic mop. NOTE: do not exceed an initial application of a combined 6 coats of floor polish and sealer.
- Allow floor to dry thoroughly between coats. NOTE: Do not pour unused product from bucket into original container.
Directions for use: ROUTINE MAINTENANCE
- Sweep floor daily with a dust mop.
- To clean floor use mop or scrubber with neutral cleaner.
- As needed, perform a deep scrub and re-coat applying an additional 1-2 coats of STA-BRITE Floor polish.
- Allow floor to dry thoroughly between coats.
- Strip floor when desired results cannot be achieved with routine maintenance.
|Coverage:||2500 to 3000 ft²/gal 61 to 74 m²/litre|
|Drying Time:||About 30 minutes|
|Slip Resistance:||Meets requirements|