Formula X UHP Stripper (4 Litres)
A fast acting formula that
works effectively in cold water.
Powerful, ultra-high performance, non-ammoniated formula cuts through heavy build-up and hard to remove water-based seals in record time.
Cool water formula evaporates more slowly than hot water formulas
Quick acting - requires as little as 5-10 minutes contact time
Labour Savings - removes most sealers in one pass
Economical - works effectively at high dilution ratios
Pleasant citrus fragrance
RECOMMENDED FLOOR SURFACES
All resilient tile flooring such as VCT, Vinyl, most types of terrazzo, marble and quarry tiles. Not recommended for use on Linoleum, rubber or asphalt flooring.
Directions for use:
1. Mix Formula X UHP Stripper with cold water, according to the following dilution ratios:
For sealer and coating removal (Heavy Removal):
1:4 (32 US oz per gallon or 250 ml per 1 litre cold water).
For finish removal only (Heavy Removal):
1:8 (16 US oz per gallon or 126 ml per 1 litre cold water).
2. Apply solution liberally to the floor and allow to soak for 5-10 minutes. Do not let floor dry, keep floor wet using additional solution as required.
3. Scrub floor with automatic scrubber or stripping machine.
4. Pick up dirty solution with automatic scrubber or wet pick up.
5. Use a clean mop or automatic scrubber to rinse floor twice with a neutral cleaner or use EnviroStar Green™ All Purpose Neutralizer per label instructions.
6. Rinse floor again with clean cold water. Allow floor to dry thoroughly before applying sealer or coating. Gel Stripper Directions for use:
Gel Stripper Directions for use:
1. SHAKE WELL.
2. Spray onto surface to be stripped holding can upside down 6 to 10 inches (15-25 cm) from surface. Apply a thin uniform coat of Formula X Baseboard Gel Stripper. Do not overspray.
3. Leave on surface for 3 to 5 minutes, then scrub with a wet cleansing sponge or similar tool.
4. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Always test this product on an inconspicuous area to be cleaned before using. Wipe off any overspray immediately from furniture, walls, and other surfaces.