Dynax Tile, Grout & Stone Cleaner (5 & 10 Litres)
Dynax Stone, Tile, Grout and Safety floor cleaner will provide excellent cleaning results on tiled floors, showers, bathrooms, kitchens, clay tile, pool tile, quartz flooring, fine stone tile, grout, stone, marble, slate, granite, flagstone, Terrazzo, brick and Altro, safety & non-slip floors. It will even clean the bottom of ponds, fountains or pools and where there is algae build-up.
Dynax will cuts through the toughest soil build-up. It is an excellent restorative cleaning product that will remove years of soil build up from tile, grout or stone surfaces. Dynax not only restores hard floors to their original condition but can also be used to maintain them on a daily basis. Effectively breaks down and removes old grease, oil, soap, dirt, scum, hard water deposits, mould and mildew residues, from a wide variety of tile, grout and stone surfaces.
- Superior Cleaning Results
- No Toxic or Hazardous Acids or Butyls
- Removes Years of Soil Build-up
- No Sticky Soap or Detergent Residues
- Will Not Damage or Etch Tile, Grout or Stone
- Absolutely odourless
Dynax can be used with all cleaning systems such as Scrubber Dryers, Rotary Machines, Truck Mount and Mop & Bucket.
Spray or Mop Application: Mix 65ml per litre. Apply mixture evenly to surface and allow to dwell. Using Rotary Machine and or Stiff Brush Scrub & Rinse.
Daily Maintenance: Mix 16ml / Litre. Mop or Scrub & Rinse.
Medium Soil: Mix 32ml / Litre. Scrub & Rinse
Heavy Soil: Mix 48ml / Litre. Scrub & Rinse
Extreme Soil: Mix 65ml / Litre. Scrub & Rinse
Hydro Force: Mix 260ml / Litre. Set metre 1:8, apply evenly, keep floor wet & Rinse
TECHNICAL DATA: pH: 12 Odour: absolute odourless Colour: clear, non-foaming
DYNAX is a water based product which contains water-soluble active ingredients and 5-15% phosphate (food quality). It is an alkaline (pH 12), odourless, non-hazardous and non-flammable. Do not use on varnished surfaces, Leather or Vinyl. Dynax will strip protective finishes if allowed to puddle. Keep out of reach of children. Protective gloves should be worn to minimize skin contact. Wash hands after use to avoid skin drying out.
FIRST AID: In case of eye contact flush with fresh water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, rinse mouth with plenty of water. If irritation persists, seek prompt medical advice.