FloorMatte Non Glare Polish (4 Litres)
Catalogue code: 114MP
A durable floor polish with a matt appearance.
An advanced floor polish specifically designed to provide a highly durable finish, without glare, for use in hospitals and long term care facilities.
Helps alleviate patient / resident confusion and falls caused by shiny floors in cases of Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinson's disease, and Multi-Infarct Dementia
Ideal for no buff programs
Outstanding scuff and detergent resistance
Reduces scrubbing and stripping cycles - less costly to use
Classified by UL as to slip resistance only
RECOMMENDED FLOOR SURFACES
All resilient tile flooring.
Directions for use: INITIAL APPLICATION
- Remove old coating and sealer.
- Neutralize floor using a neutral cleaner or Envirostar Green™ All Purpose Neutralizer.
- Rinse floor again with clean, cold water and allow to dry.
- Apply 2-3 coats of FLOORMATTE Non-Glare Floor Coating with a clean, synthetic mop.
- Allow floor to dry thoroughly between coats and prior to burnishing.
Directions for use: ROUTINE MAINTENANCE
- Sweep floor daily with a dust mop.
- To clean floor use mop or scrubber with neutral cleaner.
- As needed, perform a deep scrub and re-coat applying an additional 1-2 coats of FLOORMATTE Non-Glare Floor Coating.
- Allow floor to dry thoroughly between coats.
- Strip floor when desired results cannot be achieved with routine maintenance.
|Coverage:||2500 to 3000 ft²/gal 61 to 74 m²/litre|
|Drying Time:||About 30 minutes|
|Slip Resistance:||Meets requirements|