Cimex Cyclone 19" scrubber/polisher is a multi-purpose machine suitable for scrubbing, cleaning and polishing virtually every type of floor in a commercial or industrial environment.
Triple Brush Cleaning System:
The triple-brush cleaning mechanism incorporates a contra-rotating planetary drive disc. This gives a vigorous action that cleans in all directions with the brushes cleaning deep into the grouting of tiled floors, around the contours of rubber studded non-slip floors or into the pile of carpets.
- Ideal for scrubbing hard floors, polishing and spray cleaning of vinyl and ceramic floors and cleaning uneven surfaces.
- Ideal for concrete, wood, vinyl, carpet, rubber or tiles.
- Cimex triple-brush action for great finish, increased safety and ease of use.
- Floating brushes provide effective cleaning action of grout lines, slip resistant floors and textured natural stone.
- Triple-brush action prevents cable snagging.
- Deep cleaning action.
- Reversing brush action extends brush life.
- Water delivered through brush centres to reduce splashing.
- Non-clog solution valve for uninterrupted operation.
- Belt drive for quiet operation; ideal for hospitals, nursing homes and schools.
- No "bloom" rings or halo effects to mar floors.
- Central motor for even brush pressure.
- A complete range of brushes are available for carpet shampooing, scrubbing hard floors, cleaning quarry tiles and any dimpled or uneven floor surface.
|Voltage AC(~) / Frequency||230 /50 VHz|
|Motor Power||750 W|
|Solution tank capacity||25 Litres|
|Working width||48 cm|
|Pad/brush speed||400 rpm|
|Pad/brush diameter||20 cm|
|Pad/brush pressure||38 g/cm²|
|Motor height - clearance||45 mm|
|Sound pressure level||60 dB(A)|
|Productivity rate:||Scrubbing 1140 m²/h|
|Polishing 2160 m²/h|
|Spray clean 1080 m²/h|
|Shampooing 1440 m²/h|
|Dimensions||L: 80cm x W: 50cm x H: 112cm|
|Cable length||15 m|
|Meets European CE Standards||Yes|