Heavy duty Propane Floor Grinder and Polisher
The Pioneer Eclipse 450GP is designed for manoeuvrability, flexibility and high production output on any floor surface. Flex head™ technology with HexFlex™ drivers ensures a smooth surface in the fewest amount of passes.
The 450GP is a walk-behind, single operator machine used to restore unfinished, old or worn hard floor surfaces. Part of the Heavy Restoration process of the Hard Floor Maintenance System, the 450GP is a fast, efficient and affordable propane powered grinding and polishing machine for concrete, terrazzo, marble, stone and quarry tile floor surfaces.
The Pioneer Eclipse 420GPHD is fitted with the latest SAFR™ (Steady Air Fuel Ratio) Technology system that monitors the pressure between the air filter and carburettor. A dirty air filter restricts air flow, which causes the air-fuel mixture to richen, which then results in increased CO. As the air filter becomes dirty, the pressure decreases. With SAFR™ technology, this change in pressure results in a reduction in fuel delivered to the engine. The net result is a Steady Air Fuel Ratio no matter the air filter condition.
- Ideal for coating removal and surface prep.
- GPX™ driver technology produces consistent and uniform results with all types of diamond tooling by following the contours of hard floor surfaces.
- Adjustable speed for precision operation.
- Side port dust ejection outlet for easy “follow-me” vacuum operation.
- RokBak deck for easy disc change.
- CGA listed, CARB/EPA certified, CE Approved.
|Grinding Perf. - ft2 (m2)||6,000 (557)|
|Polishing Perf. - ft2 (m2)||18,000 (1672)|
|Driver Size -in (cm)||2 x 17 (43)|
|Driver Speed (RPM)||225 - 450|
|Noise Level||89 dB (A)|
|Water Supply - gal (litre)||9 (34)|
|Downward Pressure - lbs (kg)||500 (227)|
Pioneer Eclipse SAFR Technology