PE420GP 21" Floor Grinder, Polisher & Burnisher
One operator. One machine. One solution. Hard floor care. Easy.
A professional floor care system for concrete, marble, stone and terrazzo floors.
The Pioneer Eclipse PG420GP diamond grinds, polishes and burnishes and is part of a simple, comprehensive concrete floor maintenance system that drastically lowers labour costs, eliminates expensive machines, and simplifies operations.
The Pioneer Eclipse PG420GP is fitted with the latest SAFR™ (Steady Air Fuel Ratio) Technology system that monitors the pressure between the air filter and carburettor. A dirty air filter restricts air flow, which causes the air-fuel mixture to richen, which then results in increased CO. As the air filter becomes dirty, the pressure decreases. With SAFR™ technology, this change in pressure results in a reduction in fuel delivered to the engine. The net result is a Steady Air Fuel Ratio no matter the air filter condition.
- 12 volt on-board battery starter.
- 7 gallon (26,5 liters) on board water supply.
- Internal “above pad” water dosing system provides for even floor wetting and prevents wetting walls and merchandise.
- Adjustable welded handle for improved comfort andcontrol.
- Eco-Sense™ emissions monitoring system.
- American made all aluminum castings.
- RokBak™ deck for easy pad installation.
- Easy access filters for quick maintenance.
- Ergonomic clutch and finger tip on/off water flow control.
- Integral skirt protects surrounding merchandise.
The PE420GP features a three position throttle - idle, polish, burnish - that accurately adjusts the pad speed for optimal polishing (1000 rpm) or high speed burnishing (1500 rpm).
|Performance||Polishing: 11,000 ft2/hr. (1022 m2/hr.) Burnishing: 25,000 ft2/hr. (2322 m2/hr.)|
|Driver Size||21" (53 cm)|
|Width||22.75" (58 cm)|
|Vibration||‹ 2.5 m/s2|
|Pad Pressure||75 lb (34 kg)|
|Noise Level||89 dB (A)|
|Pad Speed||Polishing: 1,000 rpm Burnishing: 1,500 rpm|
|Weight||240 lb (109 kg)|
Pioneer Eclipse SAFR Technology